Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. is a well-established locally based Security/Fire Protection company. Located in Piscataway, New Jersey, we have a terrific career opportunity for a Service/Inspections Technician.
We are searching for an experienced highly motivated Technician with demonstrated high level of technical achievement with commercial fire alarm and integrated security systems. The primary responsibility of the applicant is to perform service and fire alarm inspections.
- Have three continuous years working as a service/inspections technician
- Thorough understanding of service procedures for commercial fire alarm and integrated security systems
- Capable of performing fire alarm inspections
- Ability to complete NFPA fire alarm inspection forms/documents
- Capable of interpreting construction drawings and the requirements of the IBCNJ, IFCNJ and NFPA.
- Licensing from the NJDCC, NJDOFS and NICET Level II is preferred, but not required
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Send resume to email@example.com
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
|Job Type||Full Time Employee|