We are seeking a Fire Sprinkler System Designer who is highly motivated and ambitious to develop, design and deliver Fire Sprinkler Systems designs and quotations. This position requires a combination of NFPA technical knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems and keen attention to design detail to deliver complete solutions to the end-user.
- Possess 3 years of experience designing fire sprinkler system
- Accurately detail and design fire alarm systems
- Perform on-site surveys to ensure design and installation accuracy
- Coordinate with Project Management and local authorities to ensure all documentation and approvals are delivered
- Understand sprinkler system piping and environmental elements to perform hydraulic calculations
- Ability to assist sales with design estimations for bids and quotations
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Full Time Employee
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Fire Sprinkler System Design: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
|Job Category||Fire Protection|