We are seeking a Fire Sprinkler System Estimator who is highly motivated and ambitious to develop, estimate and deliver Fire Sprinkler Systems designs and quotations. This position requires a combination of NFPA technical knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems and keen attention to design detail to estimate complete solutions to the end-user.
- Possess 3 years of experience designing fire sprinkler system estimating.
- Accurately detail, design and estimate fire sprinkler systems.
- Perform on-site surveys to ensure design and installation accuracy.
- Coordinate with Project Management and local authorities to ensure all documentation and approvals are delivered.
- Understand sprinkler system piping and environmental elements to perform hydraulic calculations.
- Ability to assist sales with design estimations for bids and quotations
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Send resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
|Job Category||Fire Protection|