We are seeking a Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler System engineer who is highly motivated and ambitious to develop and deliver Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Systems designs. This position requires a combination of NFPA technical knowledge and required certifications to engineer Fire Sprinkler/Fire Alarm systems. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate keen attention to design detail and engineering calculations required to deliver complete compliant systems.
- Possess 3 years of experience designing fire alarm/fire sprinkler systems
- Prepare compliant fire protection systems for fire alarms, fire suppression and life safety
- Engineer and specify fire alarm and mass notification systems
- Engineer and specify wet/dry pipe pre-action, deluge, and fire pump systems
- Perform on-site surveys to ensure design and installation accuracy
- Coordinate with Project Management and local authorities to ensure all documentation and approvals are delivered
- Understand sprinkler system piping and environmental elements to perform hydraulic calculations
- Possess Professional Engineering Licensure in Fire Protection Engineering
- Possess NICET Certification
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Full Time Employee
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Fire Protection Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Piscataway, NJ (Required)
- Professional Engineering. (Required)
- English. (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
|Job Category||Fire Protection|