Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. is a well-established locally based Security/Fire Protection company. Located in Edison, New Jersey, we have a terrific career opportunity for an Installation Technician.
We are searching for an experienced highly motivated Lead Technician with demonstrated high level of technical achievement with commercial fire alarm and integrated security systems. The primary responsibility of the applicant is to perform installations of fire alarm and integrated security systems.
- Have three continuous years working as an installation technician
- Thorough understanding of installation procedures for commercial fire alarm and integrated security systems
- Ability to complete NFPA fire alarm inspection forms/documents
- Capable of interpreting construction drawings and the requirements of the IFCNJ and NFPA.
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Full Time Employee
Send resume to email@example.com
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
|Job Category||SECURITY/FIRE ALARMS|