Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. is a well-established locally based Security/Fire Protection company located in Edison, New Jersey.
We are seeking a Project Manager who is highly motivated and ambitious to manage Fire Sprinkler Systems technical personnel and installation projects. This position requires a combination of project management skills and technical knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems to deliver complete solutions to the end-user.
- Possess 5 years of experience managing all aspects of installation projects
- Proficiency to review drawings, conduct field surveys, prepare all required information to perform complete installation activities
- Establish and manage installation schedules to ensure optimum work load efficiencies and timely equipment deliveries
- Coordinate installation activities with General Contractors, Engineers and building officials to ensure all documentation and approvals are delivered
- Identify project changes leading to equipment and labor cost over-runs
- Proficiency in applying the appropriate Standards of NFPA, NJDOFS, IBCNJ, and IFCNJ
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Send resume to email@example.com
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
|Job Category||Fire Sprinklers|
|Job Type||Full Time Employee|