Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. is a well-established locally based Security/Fire Protection company located in Edison, New Jersey.
We are seeking a Division Assistant Manager who is highly motivated and ambitious to oversee the Fire Sprinkler Systems Division’s installation, service and inspection departments. This position requires a combination of personnel management skills, project bidding experience and technical knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
- Possess 2 years of experience overseeing all administrative aspects of a Fire Sprinkler Division
- Ability to oversee and direct department manager activities ensuring department revenue goals are met
- Proficiency in reviewing construction drawings and bid specifications
- Help establish department job schedules to ensure technician efficiencies and timely equipment deliveries
- Coordinate and meet with General Contractors, Engineers and building officials to ensure all documentation and approvals are delivered
- Proficiency in applying the appropriate Standards of NFPA, IBCNJ, and IFCNJ
Why Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with industry experience
- Medical Coverage
- 401K Program
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time)
Full Time Employee
Send resume to email@example.com
About Absolute Protective Systems, Inc.
The Absolute Protective Systems, Inc. team of professionals has been leading the industry in providing life safety and integrated solutions to businesses and residences in New Jersey since 1978. Our factory trained professionals plan, design, install and maintain comprehensive fire alarm/suppression systems, integrated security, and video/audio intercom systems for almost any application. Our proven reliability and responsiveness to our customers has positioned us as the “Trusted” single source supplier in our market.
|Job Category||Fire Sprinklers|